My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The carb on my newly acquired G12 is in need of a rebuild. I pulled it off, and can't find the model number anywhere on the thing!

It has an Autopulse 3001 fuel pump on it. The only markings are "240" on the left side, "469 5K13" on the top, and "38" on the right side.

The engine is an HH120-120199E, and PartsTree says the Tecumseh part number for this carb is 631878.

So, what do I have??

·
Registered
704 Posts
I'm not up on the parts numbers and how to look them up, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet it's a Walbro. Most tecs have them.

Someone here can surely give youy the model # for it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What? No one out there knows?

More info: the float bowl had what I thought was black paint on it. Turns out that it was just decades-old grease and oil, and once cleaned says Walbro on it. So, it seems that it's a Walbro carb, but I still can't find a model number - and the only reference for the engine gives the Tecumseh number in my first post!

I need a rebuild kit (and probably a float), but I can't really buy one until I know the carb model. Anyone....??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just looked - doesn't resemble the carb I have! It also doesn't match up with the LME-34/38 others have suggested came on the engine.

Still trying to puzzle it out; I've emailed Walbro, we'll see what they say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts