My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Yall any of yall Have Tractor Tunes ??? I was curious about Getting One Let Me know your Thoughts ?? I am soory I have Been away For a while I have Been A Busy Daddy a 23 Month old & I'm 40 LOL :thanku:

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
What is "tractor tunes"??

·
close enuff works for me
3,124 Posts
The only sound I need is the exhaust, and the mower deck running . :thThumbsUI like my solitary time alone on my tractor... .........dang ....that's starting to sound like therapy!!!! Need to get a bigger lawn .......:fing32:...more therapy....

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only sound I need is the exhaust, and the mower deck running . :thThumbsUI like my solitary time alone on my tractor... .........dang ....that's starting to sound like therapy!!!! Need to get a bigger lawn .......:fing32:...more therapy....
Amen Brother I just Like a little tune every now & Then

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,935 Posts
It is a sound system for your tractor:

Tractor Tunes

However, for $400 I will make sure I wear a shirt with a pocket, take my $20 MP3 player with ear-buds and make do. ;)
Would have to be an AWFULLY good toy to get me to install a ROPS on my JD 160. :)... Can't believe for that price they didn't put at least an auxiliary connector for an MP3 player. Congratulations on the kidlet. As another 40 year old with a 21 month old, let me officially welcome you to the ranks of FROGWYC (Feeling Really Old Guys With Young Children)! :)

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Hey KV .. I remember you .. your the tilling video guy :fing32::fing32:

Welcome back ... I was in the same as you with youngster .. only I was 42 and had two of em .. dont worry .. you will feel younger and younger as they get older :fing32:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi KV,
I was not a member when you were, but have since joined. I did see your video of when you became a "Daddy".
I just traded my 2305 in on a 2320.
Jake

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi KV,
I was not a member when you were, but have since joined. I did see your video of when you became a "Daddy".
I just traded my 2305 in on a 2320.
Jake
Your Just Like Me yeap I wanted a beefier Tractor I almost have it paid For woo Hoo Nice to meet you Brother :trink39:

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
I wear this style and Love them! And welcome back!:fing32:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I wear this style and Love them! And welcome back!:fing32:
:ditto::ditto: i use the same set of head phones. i use them for everything. even if whatever i'm doing isn't loud i still have them on. i haven't upgraded to the digital ones yet so i still have to search for a station. it so nice they cancel out probably 75% of outside noise if not more. wonderfull investment if you want to be able to hear your grandkids someday.

·
Great Site Good People
6,656 Posts
Sonny that looks nice! Do you have a link? Kenny you got to stop doing this, every time you post, I buy something else!:sidelaugh

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have an MP3 player that runs on the internal battery, and a pair of Denon 732 noise-canceling headphones, also run on an internal AAA battery. The MP3 is good for about 7 hours between charges, and the headphones go about 50 hours on a single AAA.

I've had similar rigs to the am/fm radio headphones pictured above, but I could no longer take the 3 to 5 minutes of music, then 15 minutes of insipid advertisements. I plug 7 hours of straight music into the MP3 (it's an older model) and change it out every so often. No ads. Love it.

The noise-canceling headphones still let me hear the tractor/attachments, without having to increase the volume over them. Very nice. And the headphones are a great deal lighter and more comfortable than the radio set.

Work Safely.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Would have to be an AWFULLY good toy to get me to install a ROPS on my JD 160. :)... Can't believe for that price they didn't put at least an auxiliary connector for an MP3 player. Congratulations on the kidlet. As another 40 year old with a 21 month old, let me officially welcome you to the ranks of FROGWYC (Feeling Really Old Guys With Young Children)! :)
LOL Buddy Thats a good one Buddy Im tired all the time with this Baby Girl LOL

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:Welcome:back and good to see your posting again:fing32: slkpk

·
Registered
538 Posts
I got a rollover fendermount AM/FM cassette radio and i mounted it off the canopy has two internal speakers and a real good sound. Sure helps pass the time.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:Welcome:back and good to see your posting again:fing32: slkpk
I wouldnt mine gettin a tractor tunes But 399 is alot of Money I could see 299. But a weather radio NOAA would Be nice thanks slpk For welcoming Back Love yall guys & gals OORAH

1 - 20 of 33 Posts