My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
317 w KT-17 series 2 workin girl.
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day my fellow men,
I’m excited about finding this group. After glancing around I can see that there is limitless knowledge here. I am not currently tractoring for a hobby, strictly necessity. My wife, or bitter half you might say said firearms and high performance bass boats was pushing the boundaries of what I can afford for hobbies. Just wanted to say howdy, and not to be rude in anyway, but I am in desperate need of assistance concerning the mid 80s John Deere garden tractors (214/216). If someone might point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Welcome! A lot of friendly, knowledgeable people here. Post your questions in the John Deere forum, I’m sure some an help you out!

Reactions: STEIN69LEGEND

·
Premium Member
3,543 Posts
Welcome to MTF!

Reactions: STEIN69LEGEND

·
Super Moderator
38,087 Posts
Welcome to MTF Stein69Legend! Lots of info and great members here to help and share with, enjoy the site! You will want to go to the Lawn and Garden Tractor Forums and then by brand you will see John Deere in there. Here is some site navigation assistance, take a look at the forum listing and you should see the proper forum:

·
Super Moderator
9,085 Posts

Reactions: MARK (LI)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts