My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Link King
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im so proud of my murray lol. It started right up on 2 month old gas and ran PERFECT. Then did a little dirt work with it and she loved it. chugalug chugalug right along lol. I even broke the ratchet strap that I had holding the blade up lol. Not bad considering their was no weight on it beside my *** lol. Did have the tire chains on. I need a short peice of chain to keep the blade from swinging down too far. The problem is that the blade will hook on something and then the tractor drives right up over top of it lol.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Glad to hear the Murray did good:trink40:

·
The Link King
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh and I forgot to mention I had 1 flat front tire the whole time lol. Certain points it was sliding along and not even rolling lol. Gotta get that fixed......

·
The Link King
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good news, got my tire fixed! I put some slime in there and after that didnt fix it, I inspected a little closer and found a small hole. I poked through there with a screwdriver and found out it was quite a bit bigger than I thought, so I found a bolt that fit pretty tight in the hole and put a big washer on the outside and the inside and tightened her up as tight as I could, and........NO LEAKS. At least none that I can see/feel/hear. Ill have to see how it is in the morning, but its been holding for a couple hours now.

·
The Link King
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well here we are in the morning and yep she still holds air lol

·
The Link King
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
put her to work doing a little grading today.

Ill post these in the murray pics thread too

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
johnboggs21,

Does that roller do a good job?

·
The Link King
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea seems like it does. It leaks some though, so its lighter than it should be........itd do better if it was heavier.

·
The Link King
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just thought id post a little update, I havent had to add air to that tire since that pic was taken, so until the bolt rusts too the point that it wont hold air, looks like im golden lol

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
I would leave it too. Too bad it's not in the back tire to give you a little extra grab in the mud LoL.

·
The Link King
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its ok, i usually dont need grip in the back, its grip in the front i need! I turn and the dang wheels jus slide and the whole unit keeps going straight lol.

lol thanks hank, i was going to use a screw, but the hole was bigger than I thought.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts