Discussion Starter #1
After the X500 is paid off, or maybe after i sell one of my motorcycles

2305, with a bucket added $13,000

[/IMG]

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep, if i had the money last year i would have went with the 2305 myself. maybe one day i will get one or its' succesor.
so much you can do, i will use it to plow my driveways, but i am sure it will find many other uses :)

·
Registered
921 Posts
I'd love to make the 2305 my next tractor too. My aunt has one and it's a real workhorse. Something in the X5xx line might be more realistic right now but someday I'll have something like the 2305.

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
I'm pretty partial to the little guy. I've had larger and smaller tractors and the 2210/2305 seems to be the best compromise so far! :)

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
I'm pretty partial to the little guy. I've had larger and smaller tractors and the 2210/2305 seems to be the best compromise so far! :)
:thThumbsU slkpk

·
Registered
85 Posts
The 2305 is a great little tractor. Mine has accomplished every task I have aimed it at.Maybe a little slower than a larger tractor but it has a lot of get up and go. I have used a 4' RC with it,a model 647 tiller,a frontier 4' disc harrow,FEl,62" mowing deck and it is begging for more.
I recently purchased a JD x320 to give the little guy a rest.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Man,,I love just looking at that 2305!! I wonder how much property you need to own one of those - without looking like an idiot...

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
don't know, I've only got an acre, if it makes me look like an idiot, at least I'm an idiot with a nice tractor!

·
Registered
90 Posts
don't know, I've only got an acre, if it makes me look like an idiot, at least I'm an idiot with a nice tractor!
GADeere - Then I think next year I'm going to join your club! There is just something about a beautiful machine that hardly needs justifying. I just got an x320 and will have to figure out a story to tell the wife next spring. I'd only use it for cutting grass - but perhaps I need to dig some holes to transplant trees & shrubs.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I used the well dear if we had a 2xxx machine you would be able to do more of the work in the fields etc, like tilling the garden and so on therefore giving us more quality time together. Must have worked, just look at my sig.. Oh for some reason though I get all the snow removal duties, seems she is not partial to -30 tractor time.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
KeithB78

That will be a great ride for you. Believe me ALL that are maybe thinking about a CUT tractor... after you crank that diesel and that momentary puff of black smoke rolls out and you feel the power... there is no turning back. This is true with all colors of tractor! It is a wonderful toy...err... tool! Your fun and satisfaction meter will peg out! :ROF

1 - 12 of 12 Posts