1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
life is good
1,048 Posts
Looks real good, sure it will serve you well.

·
MTF Member
425 Posts
esnb74
I think I like bigger pictures my monitor is small and my eyes are aging. I enlarged and took a good look. :fing32:
First off that 318 is stout, with the color coded hyd ports, and that weight box is huge. I can see dual duty operations with that.:trink39:
Is there a hole drilled 90 degrees from the hole in the picture to pin attachments in the 2" receiver. :confused:
Hey, I owned a 64 C1300 utility and a 72 1500 dump, stout trucks.
DMAC

·
Super Moderator
35,770 Posts
You're going to have to watch out for freeloaders with that, almost boxcar size! :ROF :ROF Should allow you to really customize the amount of weight you have!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
That is a great build with a cool and simple design. Please tell me you haven't patented in yet so I can copy it. One thing I noticed though. Is your yard big enough that you can't go back to get another cold one so you need dual cup holders?

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is a great build with a cool and simple design. Please tell me you haven't patented in yet so I can copy it. One thing I noticed though. Is your yard big enough that you can't go back to get another cold one so you need dual cup holders?
That is great. I have at least a beer lawn. :)

Go ahead and use my design. It was the simplest idea I could come up with.

Thanks for the compliments. I think it will handy to throw a shorter handled scoop in for use with the snowblower on the front.

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Probably about 3 beers if it wasn't so hot!

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
esnb74
Is there a hole drilled 90 degrees from the hole in the picture to pin attachments in the 2" receiver. :confused:

I am going to weld a nut over that hole to use it as a set screw to keep different 2" receiver attachment more secure. Clamp it in tight.

I also built the box high enogh on the A frame that I can still put a receiver in the hitch under the weight box. With a little extension of course. :)

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,970 Posts

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Most excellent! slkpk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts