My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MTF senior member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my property and a vacant property up in the woods. Beautiful land.

this one is my place

These are a vacant property up in the woods

]

Here are some summer pics

Thanks for looking.

·
-
1,833 Posts
B-e-a-utiful!

Wife and I moved out into the country a couple of years ago (though we've got neighbors on either side of us) and we love it.

I'd love to get more land at some point - the .50 acre I have now keeps me plenty busy on the weekends now though.

·
GramPa
1,043 Posts
tis nice to have the morning leak off the side deck without refilling neighbors tea cup through the open window, eh. Nice looking property.

Here are some pics of my property and a vacant property up in the woods. Beautiful land.

this one is my place.

·
MTF senior member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea Having land is nice but it is alot of work especialy when it comes time to mow.Not sure if there are any brooke trout but I know for a fact there are some decent pumpkin seed.To boney for my tastes, I think there might be some bass maybe a bullhead or two that pond is alot bigger than it looks,that land use to be a dairy farm it closed down in the 1940s,from what I can see it use to be a small brooke running throught the property until the beavers moved in years ago I'd estimate about half of the at least 25 acres,that use to be cleared land is now a chain of maybe 6 or 7 small ponds.Ive casted a line in for maybey 30 45 minutes at a time and I had some nibbles.

·
MTF senior member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can post some,I just found the memory card with both foundations,that one with what looks like a pipe in the middle,and that one that we pulled the log out of.

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
Nice place you got there! Thanks for sharing it with us.:fing32:

·
MTF senior member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are some more pics of the land.

Here we are cuting some cord wood of my property.

Here are some pictures of an old foundation,it apears to be made of some sort of concrete block or brick with a large pipe in the middle of it,we were unsure of what this could be for,my guess is some sort of a pump house being that the area we found this in was fairly wet.

Any Ideas of what this foundation could be used for?I am open to suggestions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts