My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1936 Allis Chalmers WC
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i own a 1936 WC, it came with out a hitch when we bought it in 2012, but we bought one at an auction later. i see the basics on how it should be put on, but it seems like there is a hole that should be threaded on the tractor but it isnt. if anyone has any info, instructions, or most of all any pictures, pls send them. She isnt to useful without a hitch and i dont like her sitting until the parade once a year. thx

· Registered
747 Posts
how do you intend to power this hitch? WC's never had hydraulics, they had a mechanical lift system to raise their cultivators, everything else was a pull type implement pulled from the drawbar

· Registered
747 Posts
see if this helps, note center hole is just a pin to allow bar to swing so it can be offset

Reactions: ConnorBRoofKid

· Registered
747 Posts
It’s a Thompson sugarcane Conversion, Allis sold Thompson UC’sWC’s B’s and WD’s as a chassis and they added their own front ends and wheels. UC’s started in 1930 and they kept selling these chassis into the 50’s, long after they no longer sold the UC as a tractor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.