My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thanku:for looking, I am getting a Sears Custom 10xl tomorrow, and I wanted to know a site where I can get Info Like, weight, HP, and stuff like that, TractorData.com has no data on any of the customs, that I can find... PLEASE get back to me ASAP.! Thanks, Dane.:fing32:

·
Registered
68 Posts
frogbreeder 1.. I have a custon 10 sears tractor, bought it new in 1972. It still runs, same tires and paint. Only replaced the tired drag bar and the coil. I still have the owners manual also. It has been a supper good tractor. I use it for plowing. etc. Do you know anywhere you can get parts. especially the engine. Good luck

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do, but he is a local guy, he collects sears, Can you copy me the owners manual? If you are interested in the guy, PM me. Thanks, Dane!

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
10hp tecumseh hh100 engine, dry weight is about 560. manufactured from '66-'72. 3 spd with reverse, hi/lo ranges

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I knew that, besides the weight, I want to knowstuff like, dead pull, load max. etc...

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
ive pulled 2100 with my 8XL, but it can pull more.

in low range, there isnt much of a load max

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about a Factory product sheet? And Darg, Can you copy the manual for me?

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,456 Posts
The way ive looked at what these machines can do is as much as you think it can!!! yes thats the WRONG way to look at it but thats how I do it....ive hooked to trailers that ive previously had hooked to my truck and should NEVER be moving with a "lawn mower", uhm pulled 4000lbs in a transfer sled with one.....Uhm pulled my truck(93 chevy single cab 6.5TD) home when it broke down, uh pulled a 414 IH with a finish mower on it(and the mower was down) pulled it out of a show line and then about a mile and then got to where we could hook the bigger tractor to it and pull start it...what they can do is endless if you think you can do it WITHOUT getting hurt......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts