My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this up for $30 today (came with a nice bag setup). It was repainted (not so great) but it's in pretty decent shape. The tag is gone so I'm wondering what the model # is and around what year it's from. :thanku:

·
Registered
368 Posts
It's a Lawn Boy. Look on top of the recoil rope starter. "Lawn Boy Pro Supreme," it looks like. Hard to tell the year, though, but with the handle release I'm guessing mid to late 80's to early 90's. But I'm not sure when they started the handle release safety mechanism.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Look up 6461.
I have to agree with you Mike. Looks like a 6461 to me. I am curious though. I have an 8461, but mine has an orange tank and a bit different guard around the engine. I would have thought they would be identical in every aspect with exception to the drive system. Could be a different year model I suppose.

Nice find though.

·
4,275 Posts
I have to agree with you Mike. Looks like a 6461 to me. I am curious though. I have an 8461, but mine has an orange tank and a bit different guard around the engine. I would have thought they would be identical in every aspect with exception to the drive system. Could be a different year model I suppose.

Nice find though.
I think it has been modified a bit but, that is probably close to what it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts