My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We want to help you understand autonomous driverless tractors.

They are the future and there is a lot to learn about --- (history, precision agriculture, technology, automated/semi-automated tractors, full/semi-autonomy, safety, and more).

Learn More

If you need any further help or have any questions about driverless technology, tractors, or anything else, please contact your dealer, local mechanic, or call us at 602-734-9944. Please ask about our current new and used tractor supply.

Team Tractor and Equipment
- #1 Tractor Dealer in Arizona. We sell and service most major brands of tractors including Yanmar, Kubota, John Deere, TYM, Mahindra, Kioti, Case, New Holland, Massey Ferguson, Ford, Deutz, Case IH, Farmall, International Harvester, Branson Tractors, LS, Shibura, Claas Tractor, McCormick Tractors, Valtra, Solis, YTO, Montana, and Nortrac.

·
Premium Member
3,067 Posts
These may be the future of large scale farming, but are still prototypes not yet commonly available on the open market. Any idea of the costs involved?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think farmers should be more concerned about whether they will have a land in the future, than thinking how much an autonomous tractor will cost them.

·
Make Smoke, Boil Water!
1,768 Posts
I think farmers should be more concerned about whether they will have a land in the future, than thinking how much an autonomous tractor will cost them.
They should also be more concerned about whether or not Deere will let them fix their big machines themselves or force them into a dealership to pay shop rates for what would be a simple repair in the field.

As for autonomous tractors, Kubota Ronin is WAY ahead of you guys.

Reactions: Brad
1 - 7 of 7 Posts