My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold an X530 to a guy who just sent me this picture of this part that he thinks fell off of the 530. It is hollow and I have no idea what it is. The 530 had a powerflo unit on it also.i

Attachments

·
Parts collector
3,348 Posts
Looks like it snaps on a metal rod.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I sold an X530 to a guy who just sent me this picture of this part that he thinks fell off of the 530. It is hollow and I have no idea what it is. The 530 had a powerflo unit on it also.i
What is the size of that part? There is nothing in the photo to show scale.

·
Registered
205 Posts
It looks like the part that is on the side of the powerflo near the bottom of the chute...held on by a rod.
It's definitely not an X530 part.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought that it might have been part of the PowerFlo too but when I went to the JD catalog, there was nothing like it in the parts diagram. It does fit over a rod but I do not know the size of the piece. I thought maybe it fit on the draft bar that holds the deck on upfront, to act as a bumper for the bar but that doesn't make any sense. The only bar on the PowerFlo head is the one that fits into the deck hole at the rear of the discharge chute. I have never seen a piece like this on any JD.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I too have browsed through all the X530 related parts illustrations and can't find anything even remotely resembling the photo that you posted. Given that it looks like a blown-mold black plastic piece, it's almost certain it isn't part of the X530 itself. The plastic composition does resemble the type used on the Powerflow components.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts