My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a LTX1050 a few days ago. While mowing today found this plastic part on the yard. I cant figure out if it fell of the tractor or is totally unrelated.

Can anyone help identify what it is or where it belongs. Has a slight curve to it and feels like heavy duty plastic.

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
If nobody replies, you might try looking at the parts diagrams for your tractor to see if it belongs to your tractor (and where it might go if it does).

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I looked a little bit on partstree but didn't see anything like that. Looks like a debris screen out of a tank to keep trash out of a pickup tube. Maybe a pump-up sprayer?

·
Super Moderator
16,015 Posts
Look on you steering pedestal /Tower that the Only Place I see a Part close to that design
BTW what Year is it and what engine does it Have Kohler Or Kawasaki and is this a V twin?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a 09 with Kohler VTwin.

Were you thinking outside of the hood or inside. If you are referring to the small pocket/storage area near the floor then it is not that part.

·
Super Moderator
16,015 Posts
Yeah that what I was referring to. But it it Looks Like a Vent section that would be found On either a Hood Or steering tower where did You find It. Was It Near the neighbors yard or the street ? Because I could see a part falling off of something That You found Mowing thinking it Belongs to your Tractor That Happen to me Once found a discarded air filter In My Yard though it fell Off My JD 140H3 . It was one that fell out of the Trash Into the front Yard. I saw it as I was Mowing (y)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was in middle of my yard, that's why I thought it might me part of my tractor. I had just made mowed the area and as I came back 2 minutes later it was in the spot.

It is pretty solid piece almost Automotive grade plastic.

·
Super Moderator
16,015 Posts
Well Looking at the Picture I Can find On Line of Your Tractor I don't see anything that resembles that On the Hood Or the Tower

·
Super Moderator
16,015 Posts
Do You have a Bagger On?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Forgot to mention it's a triple bagger with soft bags. I had only 1 bag on and the other 2 bags off the tractor.

·
Super Moderator
16,015 Posts
Thjat they Only Other thing I Can think of Though I don't see it In the Bagger Parts List But I think it could Be from the Top cover of the Bagger is My Best guess (y)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guessed it right. It was part of top cover of the bagger. It goes in the inside of the blue circle. The green box show its tabs visible from outside.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts