My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a tractor. Was told it is a 58 case 200. It is a 4 cylinder gas tractor
Has a lever that is the high low and direct ranges it has 4 forward speeds and reverse. It has the eagle hitch. And a hand clutch on the left side of the tractor.
I can't find any number plate but I have the numbers off the motor. I'll post some pics tonight when I get home. If you can tell me what and where to look
I will post any numbers. The engine numbers are 136r07694. And are stamped
On the right side on a flat spot of the engine. Or if someone will pm me a cell number I'll text them a picture. Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
NOT a case expert by any means but im thinking it may be a later case 311 or 430 but im almost positive its a 311

·
GET TOUGH GET A CASE!
826 Posts
Looks to me like a 200 maybe a 300.:fing32: Definately not a 30 series though.
The clutch lever is for the pto engagement. Instead of stopping the tractor you pull the clutch out engage the pto then lock the clutch back in to start it.
I hope I remembered that right.:praying: :fing32:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.