My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the weekend a guy called me about some Wheel Horse tractors he wanted to sell. He didn't know the model numbers or hp. So he sent me some pictures. I'm not that familiar with all the Wheel Horse models yet. I mainly collect Cub Cadets & MF/Snapper 1650/1655/1855's. I will try to post some pictures so maybe someone on this forum can help ID them. I do see some parts that might be of value, such as a hyd. lift setup & a plow. Let me know what they might be. I believe I can them pretty cheap. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
The one with the aluminum gas tank with the steering rod going through it is a 1962 502 the other one with the plow looks like a 1957-1959 RJ (rideway junior) the correct motor should be a kohler or a clinton it looks like the motor that is in it is incorrect.

Here is my 502 I hope to put together sometime when I can find the parts.
The tool box and rounded brake/clutch pedal are the way I am able to identify it, also the gas tank with the on off switch and detachable face plate. If you decide to part them out I would be interested in a bunch of parts to get mine going.

Also pictured is my RJ if you compare it to your picture they are basically the same.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I am definately interested in these tractors. I'll let you know when I get them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts