My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on CL for $150, here:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/grd/1867009257.html

Late 1960's to 1970's --I can not find the make or model. I bought it to restore it because it's pretty cool... This is a old classic, I'm just not sure who made it. I've done some research but I have too many other things going on..It has a 12 HP Tecumsehe (HH120-120 160D) that runs pretty nice and has a classic 3 speed and reverse that works good. The transmission has marking but that's it...If nothing else this baby will pull stumps...Very strong...no rust through..this was built to last with solid metal...Need work but all seems to be there. It has a 54" mowing deck that is solid but I have never mounted it. All I can say is that it runs and it's old and it's a classic design...I've got to clean the garage so it's got to go...call if you know the make so I can update. Better yet just buy it and we both win...It must be rare, I've never seen this one before.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you're right. I found Struck's website, but there's not one iota of info about wheeled GTs; only for their track driven stuff.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts