My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Mad Mac operated on my hyraulic motor from the B98B hydrabagger / vac today and found it needed a gear and then some. Do any of you guys have a used C28397 or a C33107....I prefer the first one because my 446 does not have a case drain but Mad Mac says he will help me install one if needed.

Please help!:thanku:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Terry,

I actually have found a new one a member has and am going to bite the bullet and buy it. I have been dreaming about a hydrabagger system since I seen Mad Mac's...now I will have one! I actually got the wife feeling sorry for me because I didn;t have one :bannana:

·
Registered
583 Posts
A good running Case or Ingersoll with a correctly functioning and adjusted mower deck and a Hydrabagger is the best mowing, collecting, and compact machine of any that I have owned and or operated.
Ten years ago a man stopped by my home as I was mowing and chatted with me about my 448/Hydrabagger. I put it on my trailer and went to his home and did some sample mowing for him. The owner of a local JD dealer was his next door neighbor and a person that I had known for many years. Long story short, the JD guy went to the store and brought home his best quality mowing and collecting machine and it wasn't as good a cut and collection quality as my 448 Ingersoll. Although the guy did end up buying a JD from his neighbor, the JD dealer owner got mad at me and hadn't spoke to me until this spring when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and prior to treatments he was refered to me as having been successfully treated and available to chat with thru the cancer treatment clinic. So we have got back in contact with each other. He knows that I now have two Ingersolls and a Scag ZTR that was purchased from his direct competitor and he appears to be OK with that.
Bob MacGregor alias Mad Mackie in CT:fam32::bump9::050::eck21:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts