My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I spent most of last searching for a post I seen for a hitch adapter to connect a 3 pt implement to a sleeve hitch I've seen it in the past but for the life of me couldn't find in four hrs of search.
Thanks

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,876 Posts
Small Fry and VW Jake have them

·
Premium Member
3,818 Posts
Connecting a sleeve hitch implement to a 3-point is easy, but I don't remember ever seeing an adapter to connect a 3-point implement to a sleeve hitch.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doggone it guys I know someone posted a picture of a 3 pt implement with a sleeve hitch adapter on it, I have an idea of how to fabricate one but wanted to look at the picture again. Thanks

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sure it was in the Sears section I look here more than any other section, the search system here leaves me wanting it always turns up 22 page no matter how I try and looking at 22 pages of posts can make me buggy (more than I am). At this time I would not rule out it being somewhere else.

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
I remember seeing it as well. In that same thread I saw a pickup truck receiver to 3pt adapter as well and thought to myself "that doesn't look very strong..." Even a sleeve to 3pt doesn't seem very stable.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi VWJake, at least I feel better that someone else saw the post even if its hiding and doesn't want to be found.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi jhorwitz, & Oo-v-oO, thanks guys for your help but that's not what I'm looking I want to go the other way I want to hook a 3 pt implement to a tractor with a sleeve hitch.
I started to fabricate one today have the lower part welded up just need to figure out the distance I need from the sleeve hitch clevis to the 3 pt top link and then to paint it.
Its going to work nice I'll post pics when its done.
Thanks much all for help with the search it will show now that I'm about done.
:banghead3 :thThumbsU :trink39:

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,672 Posts
Hi jhorwitz, & Oo-v-oO, thanks guys for your help but that's not what I'm looking I want to go the other way I want to hook a 3 pt implement to a tractor with a sleeve hitch.
I started to fabricate one today have the lower part welded up just need to figure out the distance I need from the sleeve hitch clevis to the 3 pt top link and then to paint it.
Its going to work nice I'll post pics when its done.
Thanks much all for help with the search it will show now that I'm about done.
:banghead3 :thThumbsU :trink39:
I understood you and have been looking. I have never seen one that I remember. I would think you could make one like a quick hitch and add a bar across it to attach the "U" SH bracket to it. :trink39:
Doing it that way you will not have any adjustment to the 3pt implement.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Never been to that site before and no that's not it thanks.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi All, well I got the adapter fabed up and painted today so I'm posting some pictures some were taken before the paint.

Here's a regular hitch adapter

1 - 17 of 17 Posts