My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellow, i was told by a man that i bought some more gravelys off of that i shoud join the gtcoa and get on this site. I'm learning that there is a lot of people out there who envoy restoring and repairing old gravelys. I'm 58 and have been operating and repairing gravelys since I was about 12 or 13 years old. My hobby comes and goes over the years but I'm into em big-time rite now. I live a few miles north of Dunbar WV. Which I consider the capital of the world. Because that's where all the gravely aroud here were made. I paid my dews to the gtcoa the other nite but didn't get any kind of response. Is that normal? Anyway good to meet ya. Chuck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Mike. I'm sure I will. Building a new larger shop just for gravely repair and restorations. I'm running out of room for my shop tools and gravelys. I can't seem to stop buying and training. So that's all i can do is expand. I'm In to the early models now. I'll hope to find some one on here that sells or trades parts for those early relics. Thanks for the welcome. Chuck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts