My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping to post in the garden section, but I wasn't allowed. Is this really the friendliest tractor forum? LOL

·
Premium Member
31,654 Posts
Hi Randy and welcome to the forum. :Welcome1:
The account validation process can take up to one hour after you post your intro. Then you can post in the general forum.
Hope that you enjoy your time here. :fing32:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all!

So, well, I don't do much with tractors really. ATVs mainly. Some truck stuff. I built a cad digger and I think I remember reading some on this site about it before I bought the kit. I do welding and fab stuff like that. I'm a gearhead.

But I mainly signed up for the garden section. I was looking for an ag type forum to chat with people who know a thing or two about farming from a technical perspective so I can ask questions and learn some things. Those type of forums don't have many replies or recent replies. This place does, but I'm not sure if the people here are the hardcore ag types who study agriculture or more into the machines and garden on the side. I don't mind talking about machines, but I was really hoping to find a place to further my education about plants and soil. Am I in the right spot?

·
-Brandon-
659 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! :MTF_wel2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts