My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a guy who grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere southern Ohio, and now find myself living in the middle of Columbus. Don't get to tinker with equipment as much as i used to, but i still manage to get my hands dirty every once in a while.

·
10K and Climbin!
12,385 Posts
:MTF_wel2:f21b34!:howdy:

We drive by ya a few times a year on our way down to see the grandkids in Tenn via I-71.. I'll wave next time! One year (about 4or 5 yrs ago) we were driving home and south of town we started seeing all kinds of cars off the sides of the road with flat tires.. :dunno: Next thing you know the car is driving sluggishly so we join the fray and had to change a tire due to some contractor had a box of screws fall off the back of his truck and scatter all over the road..:crybaby:The shopin in that area were clogged with all the folks with flats so we rode the doughnut up the road a spell then got it plugged @ a gas stationa nd had lunch while they did it. :trink40:

What kind of tractors are you into? Post some pictures in our Garage if you'd like! :wwp::trink39:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts