My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
:Welcome: Ralph & Bigdog glad y'all made it.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
me too! even though my avatar is too small, but I'll figure it out!

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
:Welcome: Carm Im glad to see all the old member from TF finding there way here. Glad to have you back.

·
Registered
249 Posts
glad to be back! took me a bit to find it but thanks to bigdog and the gang at farmallcub.com. Looking forward to getting back into the swing if things. I didnt post alot, but kinda felt lost without tf. I feel better now

·
Citizen of Earth
15,425 Posts
Bigdog said:
Hey Ralph! Where are we? :00000057:
"You're not in Kansas anymore." :D Welcome to OZ and we are glad you came.

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
:Welcome: David glad you made it enjoy and post away.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I made it also...it's a great site and much faster/smoother loading, than the old one. Also, my thanks to parts man...for having the link to here on his site!

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
:Welcome: Jim glad you found us. And a big thanks to partsman for the link on his website :fing32:

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
:Welcome: all, and glad you all are here! This is too great a place not to share it! :trink40:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I have a FARMALL A that has a third gear missing a tooth. Would be it be easier and cheaper to replace the transmission?

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
Hello and :Welcome1: Hodeho, glad you made your way here! As for your question, it would certainly be simpler to replace the tranny with another complete unit, cheaper??? Check out some salvage yards in your area for a complete unit, if you can't find one reasonable let me know. I can ship you a gear, a complete tranny would be pretty expensive to ship. From another angle, by replacing the gear in your transmission and replacing bearings as needed along the way, you know that the finished job is good for some time to come, buying a complete unit can be buying trouble by times. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts