My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, Looking forward to seeing everyones toys and projects. I have a couple of tractors

John Deere 790 with front end loader and a the typical rear attachments, plus a 13K KW Genset (I have had this machine for 10 years but never used the genset.Makes me wonder if it even will generate power Ha Ha

The new toy is a 770A David Brown. I found that in someones yard and had no idea what it was, but looked interesting. Now it's become my pet project. Will post pictures as it comes together.

Aso in the tractor department I have a 520 JCB, what a handy item with the Bobcat quick change attachment. It has served me well through the years

I am located outside of Johnson City Tennessee and getting ready to retire in late December after 30 years in the site development business in Florida, so will need some projects to occupy my time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello All, Looking forward to seeing everyones toys and projects. I have a couple of tractors

John Deere 790 with front end loader and a the typical rear attachments, plus a 13K KW Genset (I have had this machine for 10 years but never used the genset.Makes me wonder if it even will generate power Ha Ha

The new toy is a 770A David Brown. I found that in someones yard and had no idea what it was, but looked interesting. Now it's become my pet project. Will post pictures as it comes together.

Aso in the tractor department I have a 520 JCB, what a handy item with the Bobcat quick change attachment. It has served me well through the years

I am located outside of Johnson City Tennessee and getting ready to retire in late December after 30 years in the site development business in Florida, so will need some projects to occupy my time.
I need to apologize, I had forgotten that I joined this site a few years back and just saw my previous post years ago. I hate to admit, but I do suffer from "CRS" Can't remember S*#T.

:oops:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts