My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm tom delauder jr from calcutta ohio. when i was growing up why with my dad i spent all are time together in the garage building off-road dune buggies and working on old vw bugs. why spending time with my pap i have alt of memories of his power king tractors the biggest troybuilt rottiller they made and working on everyones mowers (pap was the best lawnboy mech. in the area) now march 2010 i decided to start a small engine parts and service for both outdoor power equip. and old aircooled vws. even growing up as my pap was unable to fix his own stuff he would sit in the garage and make sure i was fixxing his stuff like he would the last big project we did together was his 1968 power king 1914 restore for the following summer. that he bought new in 1969. then one day that summer coming down his back hill it backfired caught on fire and couldn't or didnt have a fire ext. close by to put it out that was in 1998 i think and he bought a new power king 1620 i like that th=ractor but still wasbnt the old tractor. this past month my dog ran off and i seen it in a yard 1/2 mile down the rd from my house and since a steering wheel lookinh like a power king i walked closer and it was indeed a old power king 1614 i ask if they would be intrested in selling the tractor they replied 50.00 its your so i am restoring it from ground upin mermory of my pap

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help
Be sure to Register for Your State!

·
Learning as I go along
273 Posts
Tom, Glad to have you as a member. Lot's of helpful folks here. Looking forward to seeing your restore. Take and share plenty of pictures of before, during and after.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts