My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello List members and thank you for allowing me to join.

I do not own a real tractor. But I certainly would if I had a farm or a large yard but with just under one acre, a Snapper or two will suit my needs.

I am into fixing everything myself. Including cars, motorcycles & mowers. House repairs, electrical, plumbing & heating. I heat with coal in this area. It is very abundant & cheap.

I just picked up an old Sears 8hp ROTO-SPADER. Do not know exactly how old it is but it could be from the 70's. And it looks great! And runs great too. I did give it a hard workout over this past hoildiay w/e. We have lots of shale in the dirt in this part of the state. This unit just churned it up. But now it is ready for a good cleaning and maybe some adjustments to the transmission or clutch. Take care everyone. Mark

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey mark glad to see another person from pa, i seen you live at the lehigh gap.....aka Palmerton Pa or there abouts? i drive truck up there sometimes and the lehigh river runs through there just off rt 248. Thats a beautiful area this time of year

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey mark glad to see another person from pa, i seen you live at the lehigh gap.....aka Palmerton Pa or there abouts? i drive truck up there sometimes and the lehigh river runs through there just off rt 248. Thats a beautiful area this time of year
Yep, I live just south of the gap near Rt248.
Take care

1 - 5 of 5 Posts