My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum and say that I just bought my first lawn tractor. It is a Husqvarna yth23k48 that I bought from a local box store, and yes I know that some of you frown upon the box store purchase but I didnt have 3k to spend on a professional model from a dealer. I hope that it does well for me and Im glad that I found a place I can go to and ask questions if need be. :thanku:

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
It is a Husqvarna yth23k48 that I bought from a local box store, and yes I know that some of you frown upon the box store purchase but I didnt have 3k to spend on a professional model from a dealer.

We all like tractors!! no matter where they come from :fing32::fing32::fing32:

congrats on your new machine leo.... and welcome!!!!

·
9K+ Poster
12,163 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Hey leo :Welcome1:

I did the Harley factory walk threw when I was down that way a few years back. :fing32:

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Hi Leo ! I hope you have as much luck with your Husqvarna as i've had with mine. Box store or wherever.........it's maintenance that keeps 'em running. Oil & grease is cheap compared to parts.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Welcome Leo, from a fellow Pennsylvanian!

Good luck with your new machine.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Congratulations on the new tractor and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Boxerleo

Congrats on your new tractor and be sure to check out "Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand/Husqvarna" click here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64
:Welcome1: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank guys, I didnt actually didnt pick it up yet, but it is paid for. My dad wants me to check out a Cub Cadet LTX 1046VT from Tractor Supply first before we decide to get the husqvarna. Does anyone have an opinion on which one would be more reliable? The CC has a "professional grade" v-twin, 23 Hp like the yth23k48. :thanku:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
:Welcome1: neighbor. You're right across the river from me. Let us know which tractor you buy and definitely post up some pics. We all love pics here. :trink39:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I actually went with the Cub Cadet. It seemed like a better tractor for the same price. I bought it from TS so when I got it home I went over it well. To my surprise it was set up correctly from the factory.

·
Registered
866 Posts
:Welcome1: :trink39:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts