My Tractor Forum banner

Hello From Wisconsin

995 Views 12 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  KeithB78
Hey all!

New guy here from Wisconsin. Name's Justin.

Got a new Cub Cadet LTX1046VT a few months ago. With around 2 acres of complicated yard to mow it been a great mower so far.

Even used it to tow a bunch of logs and branches that came down from bad storm. Tied a plastic sled behind it, stacked it up and dragged it around. Worked Great!

There's an old barn with a 20 x 20 pen that was grown up prickers and burdock and grasses. It was taller than me! I droven them over and then cut them up. That also worked great and was a ton of fun too!

Plan on getting the plow to clear the driveway this winter.

Look forward to sharing and learning from the forum!
See less See more
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Justin ! glad to have you with us :fing32: .
Howdy. Glad you found us.
:Welcome1:

Great to have you here. It sounds like you have found a great place and a great machine too.

Sounds like a lot of work, err, I mean fun.

Enjoy the forums.
See less See more
Justin, Glad you found the forum. Enjoy.:MTF_wel:
Welcome. Glad you joined us.
Welcome to the forum, KingHardcor! :Welcome1: Glad to have you with us!
Thanks for the warm welcomes, folks!
Dad0850, I have the same WJ quote in my signature on another forum. Man, does that quote ring true for me!
Justin

If you haven’t already, be sure and visit our Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand/Cub Cadet Forum here:
http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19
:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:
See less See more
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:
Welcome to MTF
Welcome to MTF :MTF_wel:
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.