My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a truck driving,guitar playing,tractor fixer,that hates his job, but loves his hobbies,that he can only afford to do,only by working the job he hates. Wheatfield is located between Lake Erie and Lake Ontario,depending on which way the wind blows,determines how many feet of snow we get. I own a 1980 Cub Cadet, I got it for free, and just as a project,But, after my 1st year of plowing with it, I have developed a great respect for it,and have been restoring it ever since. So,Hello from Wheatfield.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have you with us.

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
1812-ER

Be sure and check out our Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand/Cub Cadet Forum here:
http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
:MTF_wel: To another WNYer. I'm down in the SW corner of the state, but have some family up right near you. Always thought it was real nice up there.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Grand Island here, nice to see a WNY' er with a cub! have a 105 since 1982 still a work hoarse!! came down with Power King fever, not sure I will recover!! jim

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

Great to have you here. Enjoy the forums.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts