My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody !

I am new here. I just signed up. I live in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia . It has been very DRY and HOT here this Summer , not much grass to cut and the garden didn't do much. Hopefully a better growing season next year. Looks like we might get some much needed rain the next couple of days.

:thanku:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi andyb,

I live in the Maurertown area, it's in between Strasburg and Woodstock. Are You getting any rain yet in Harrisonburg ? It looks like rain here but just a few sprinkles so far .

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome:Welcome1::Welcome1:

·
Diesel Power
1,604 Posts
Hi andyb,

I live in the Maurertown area, it's in between Strasburg and Woodstock. Are You getting any rain yet in Harrisonburg ? It looks like rain here but just a few sprinkles so far .
A light drizzle now, but the radar looks like it will set in soon. We definitely need it.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A light drizzle now, but the radar looks like it will set in soon. We definitely need it.
It's raining pretty good here now. maybe we will get enough rain to get the grass to come back to life. :thThumbsU

·
Super Moderator
32,822 Posts
Well good luck with the rain there. My friend near Dahlgren told me that their grass was brown and didn't see a lick of green in it anywhere! Wlecome to the forum JD -X500!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well good luck with the rain there. My friend near Dahlgren told me that their grass was brown and didn't see a lick of green in it anywhere! Wlecome to the forum JD -X500!
The Yard looks bad, might have to reseed . Hard to believe how good it looked this spring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts