My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm the new guy on the block. I am in the market for a new tractor to replace my good ol' Troy-Bilt 3312GR, so I have been doing lots of reading around here to figure out which tractors I should be considering and which tractors I should be avoiding. So many opinions... so much confusion. :banghead3

Todd

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
:Welcome1: Todd ! Don't worry, you'll know it when you find it. The whole thing seems to boil down to what your needs are. Then it's just good maintenance. :thThumbsU

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have you with us.

·
Anything With Wheels
9,834 Posts
Welcome Todd! Glad to have another Michigander join ranks. Hope we can help narrow your decision down for you.

·
9K+ Poster
12,163 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Todd

We have all been there with the decision problem! There are many folks who are willing to help so find a forum that interest you and ask away. :Welcome1: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Todd,
:Welcome1: welcome to the forum, nice to see another greatlake stater on
board.

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
hey heytodd, and welcome... good luck on your quest for a new tractor.... and glad you found mtf!!!:Welcome1:

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Welcome to MTF! Always great to welcome new members, especially if they are from The Great Lakes State of Michigan!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody. :thanku:

I think that I have narrowed it down to the following 4 tractors...

Craftsman Professional PYT 9000 (26HP/48")
Craftsman GT 5000 (26HP/54")
Husqvarna LGT2554 (25HP/54")
John Deere LA175 (26HP/54")

I only plan on mowing an acre of land and towing a small utility trailer, but I like horsepower. :fing32:

Any comments of these 4 models would be greatly appreciated. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
866 Posts
:Welcome1: :trink39:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts