My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,404 Posts
Hello everybody,

my name is Ricardo, I run a purebred brahman cattle operation in Colombia. I own two tractors: a 1982? Ford 6610 and a 2008 NH TT75. Both 4wd. Mainly used for brush hogging and baling hay.
Welcome to MTF Ricardo! Lots of info here and great members to help and share with, enjoy the site! Our first member from South America I think! Anyways, here is some site navigation assistance in case you need it:

Font Parallel Technology Slope Screenshot

·
Super Moderator
9,450 Posts
Welcome Ricardo , glad to have you on board.

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the site and share your experiances.

CCMoe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everybody. Looking forward to put some work into my tractors with the help from the forum!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hello ! I hear they raise some high quality beef down there .
Yes, mostly brahmand around here. My ranch is probably one of the oldest registered brahman operations in the country and the breed has made tremendous progress here. Needless to say, Im not a vegetarian nor do I tolerate being in the vicinity of such type of individuals.

BTW, I see you are related in some way to Mitsubishi. I drive a 2008 diesel L200! It has the 3.2 engine

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yes, mostly brahmand around here. My ranch is probably one of the oldest registered brahman operations in the country and the breed has made tremendous progress here. Needless to say, Im not a vegetarian nor do I tolerate being in the vicinity of such type of individuals.

BTW, I see you are related in some way to Mitsubishi. I drive a 2008 diesel L200! It has the 3.2 engine
my tractor is a mitsubishi , I don't think they import l200s into the u.s especially with the diesel option . looks nice though . interesting you raise brahmands , it that because of your hot climate mainly ? around in my area the dominant breeds are Angus and polled herfords .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my tractor is a mitsubishi , I don't think they import l200s into the u.s especially with the diesel option . looks nice though . interesting you raise brahmands , it that because of your hot climate mainly ? around in my area the dominant breeds are Angus and polled herfords .
I've seen some old Mitsubishis around here that pop up for sale every now and then. They are like very small lawn tractors usually and very rare. Don't think there is any competent mechanic to service them let alone a dealership.

Yeah, brahmans (and brahman crossbreds) are probably the only feasible way to raise beef cattle under this weather.

·
Senior MTF Poster
13,397 Posts
Welcome from east central Illinois, thinking about your warmer weather with winter comming on here.
Walt Conner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts