My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is Cody and I'm from southern mo. My wife and I have recently bought small farm and two weeks ago I got something that I have wanted for a long time, a tractor. It's about a 50 model 8n it came with a blade and I got it for 900 bucks delievered to my door. Then I found an older gentleman who had a 4 ft brush hog sitting in his field and still in pretty good shape, he sold it to me with an over running clutch for seventy five bucks. So I'm pretty proud of myself for. Lol. But anyway iv been kinda lurking here since I bought this tractor and iv already learned a ton about my new toy, and I look forward to learning much more. A little more about me I'm 25 years old and we have lived on our " micro: farm", for about 4 years now we raise raise bottle calves every year then grow them out,on grass and grain. We also have two horses, chickens and ducks, and love to garden. I grew up in town and iv always longed to live in the country so when I married my wife we were finally got to buy our slice of heaven. There is just something satisfying about knowing where our food came from and exactly what it took to get it to the table. I look forward to getting to know you all. And learning a lot about my new toy.
Gaining ground

1 - 3 of 3 Posts