My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Second mowing season with my Simplicity 7114. Seems the manual deck height will not lift the deck or lower it. When taking it off last fall, (to put on the snowblower) the deck kinda went 'twang' and the back wheels extended all the way down. Now it stays in the all the way up position, which seems odd cuz it mows fine cept the belt get almost smokin hot any help would be awesome

Markinnh

·
Camaniac
3,751 Posts
Yes welcome. Lotsa simplicity folks here. I'm sure someone will be along.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ayup thanks for the welcome...hope someone has an idea, all the linkages seem to work freely when independant of the rear mower deck wheels...they are all the way down and almost touch the garage floor, which I sense is incorrect.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to MTF. Glad you joined us.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
markinnh

If you haven’t already, be sure and check out our Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand / Simplicity Forum here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16
:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

Great to have you here. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hiya its me again....after the thirty fifth time of lookin at it....and some help from somethin said in the Simplicity forum here, the issue is solved. Seems I put the wrong end up on the lift cable, and unknown to me who moved em, but the deck height adjusters were way out...Thanks for the warm welcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts