My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, nice place you have here. I'm new to the forum as of tonight, looking to find like minded people to pass the time with, looks like I found it.

I currently have a older Wheel Horse 520H that is my daily driver, mower, work horse, and by far the best tractor I have owned in many years. She ain't cherry, but good enough for me.

I am near the Rochester, MN area by the way.

Well, that's my intro, now, off to search for info on a Intek carb issue... :banghead3

Thanks
Brian

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome Brian nice to have you with us, lots of WH fans on here, so hopefully you can get some help with the carb issues you are having :).

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I moved from Rochester in 95. And had lived in Grand Meadow before that.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I live in Kasson... how "near the Rochester, MN area " are you? Are you going to or do you know about the LeSueur Pioneer Power show next weekend? There will be a lot of Wheel Horse collectors there. We have a little club that meets there annually. Fri-Sun, at the Pioneer Power grounds, six miles east of LeSueur. (about 30-40 miles west of Faribault or so.)

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I live in Kasson... how "near the Rochester, MN area " are you? Are you going to or do you know about the LeSueur Pioneer Power show next weekend? There will be a lot of Wheel Horse collectors there. We have a little club that meets there annually. Fri-Sun, at the Pioneer Power grounds, six miles east of LeSueur. (about 30-40 miles west of Faribault or so.)
I now live in a Twin Cities outer suburb.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how "near the Rochester, MN area " are you? Are you going to or do you know about the LeSueur Pioneer Power show next weekend?
I live in Stewartville, just 10 miles or so south of Roch on 63. I did not know about the Pioneer Power show coming up, I guess I only get to the Root River one that has past already for this year. I doubt I'll make it, but I''ll keep it in mind for next year, maybe by then I'll have something to bring and show off or at least come check out the event.

I might be adding another horse to the ranch Tuesday night; I came across a 414-8 that needs a new home. I am sure the wife will be so excited too, well, maybe not, but I'll be excited for her.

Thanks for all the welcomes to by the way.

Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts