My Tractor Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from SE Indiana

519 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  kungdrew 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm pretty active on a Camaro forum where there is a ton of information and guys that are very knowledgeable and helpful, so hopefully this site will be the same. Harvest is just beginning around here, but not very many guys at it yet. I've heard of one guy that is cutting beans, but most of the field work going on is chopping silage and picking seed corn. We'll all be at it in a couple weeks. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Brian

#3 ·
Reds are doing good this year from what I hear. Sorry, I'm not a sports fan, but ya gotta love it when the home team is winning. I'm less than an hour from Cincy, and have been to a few Reds games when Riverfront Stadium was still around. It's been a long time, though.

#4 ·
Yep, taking the family to tonight's (friday) game.
You will find lots of members in our part of the country. It's really amazing to be able to find others who are willing to share knowledge and experience and get answers to sometimes hard questions on this site.
I have been busy reading past threads and chatting some in the chat room. this site has a lot to offer, hope you find what you're looking for.
Kungdrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.