My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new a new member from San Antonio, Texas. Did a quick search to find a forum to get info/suggestions on what lawn tractor to buy. We will be closing on a new house in about two weeks that sits on about an acre. I think it might be a little much for my john deere jx75 walkbehind, well not the mower but for me to walk it. I want to get something that will cut down on the time spent mowing and will last a long time. Any suggestions/advice would be welcomed and appreciated. Thanks for everything and what a great site.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
jlandry

If you haven’t already, be sure and check out our Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand Forums. You should be able to find plenty of help for your questions here:
http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117
:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

Enjoy yourself and don't forget to have fun.

Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
:MTF_wel2: jlandry, you'll have a lot of advice,all of which will boil down to personal choice. Good luck !

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
It is nice of you to join us. We can always use another Texan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts