My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here. My son and I are getting more and more into L&G tractors. I'm a pretty competent mechanic but have some questions especially regarding our growing JD fleet. At present we have an SRX75, 70, F525, '69 110, 285, and a GT335. Figured I might as well join since I've been lingering around anyhow. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

·
Super Moderator
37,121 Posts
Welcome to MTF jd60dave from a fellow PA member! Lots of info here and great members to help and share with, enjoy the site! That's a pretty good herd of Deere's there, we of course will want some herd photos when you can. Here is some site navigation assistance in case you need it:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! One question about the forum. Is there a signature to fill out like there is on some other forums?

·
Super Moderator
16,924 Posts
Not that I know of--BTW

Welcome also from Virginia!
glenn

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
You can create a signature in Account Settings, then selecting Signature and entering it there, but there isn't a requirement as to if or what needs to be in it...but if you make it too long, we will send the forum's crack squad of children to your home to TP it...

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Welcome!!

It took me a bit to figure out the "signature" thing too.
In the upper right corner of your screen is your member avatar. Yours is blue with a "J" in it.
Click on it, then click on Account Settings.
Once in settings, "signature" is about half way down the list on the left, click on it.
In there is the signature block. Add in equipment or info you want to appear at the bottom of your posts.
Hit save at the bottom and you're all set.

With your fleet, you will right at home here. It is simply the best site with the best people.

Reactions: jd60dave

·
Super Moderator
37,121 Posts
Thanks! One question about the forum. Is there a signature to fill out like there is on some other forums?
You can have a link to a business (only place it is allowed) in the signature, otherwise as long as nothing violates forum rules then it can go in the signature. Note that signatures are normally "hidden" so they aren't seen in every post, you have to open the signature to see it unless it is very short.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts