My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Ive looked on this forum before just never really thought about registering. Im from Mercer, PA, lived here my whole life. Im currently in highschool. My dad used to be a truck driver and my grandpa is a tractor mechanic in a MF dealership, he has worked there for 43 years. Most of my family is Massey people including myself. My uncle owns a small 250 acre farm with all MF equipment. I live with my mom, grandma and grandpa. Me and my grandpa currently own a Ferguson TO30 (runs very well, needs restored thoguh, even though we use it pratically everyday for something) A MF lawn mower, a JD 160 lawn mower, and a Farmall F20, wich is probably the biggest reason why Im here, my grandpa wants me to restore it, its possible, even though it doesnt look it, it has been sitting for quite a few years with a farmall plow. Im quite surprised that it still has original paint on it and isnt too rusty, gotta get it out of the weeds (well....trees, lol) first. I want to get it out beforeschool starts and we are building a new garage, so thats what will be going in one of the bays. Any questions dont be afraid to ask :trink39:

Sean

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help Sean, Wanted to move this to a Forum that could help you out, but you got too many different tractors for me to pick from. Maybe another Mod will make the choice. You can post in all of them!
SonnyT

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I wont have a problem posting pictures, I have a Webshots account so thats takin care of, I will post osm epics of the the ol' 30 in the Ferguson section.

Sean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.