My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!
My name Is Yngve and I'm from Norway.
I am working on my 2004-2005 Husqvarna LT151. Looks to be equivalent to the Craftsman 917.273811.
So far I have: Unstuck the brake. Done some electrical work. Painted it. And mounted a bigger battery box.
I had to remove the mower deck. It was too far gone...
Still lots to fix on this old tractor.

·
Kish JD 318/420/430
3,453 Posts
Welcome to MTF from Michigan the helping hand state! Hope you will get some pics posted of your tractor.

·
Super Moderator
26,864 Posts
Yngve, welcome to MTF! Glad to hear that it's being saved, hopefully you can find another mower deck for it. I live in Northwestern Pennsylvania and mostly rolling hills here. We always appreciate some pictures of the machines. You should find a lot of good info on the site and great members who can help with advice too; enjoy the site!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome!
Since I don't have the space at my home in the city, I do not have the tractor here with me.
I was looking on my phone for some pictures of it, but could not find any (just one of the logo at the back). Just pictures of the transmission.
Going to (try) check my old phone tomorrow (or when I can find it).

Part prices in Norway are set so high that most of the time, It just makes more sence to buy a new mower then to repear the old one...
I got the treactor from my dad. And before I got it, he went to the dealer to get a quota for some parts for it. They could not belive that it was (at that point) operational.
Lets just say the prices was 3-4 times what I can see in the US.

So Its mowing days are over.
I was thinking about getting a small trailer for it.
So that I can get some use out of it.

I live at the coast, so all the salt is not helping either.

Here Is a picture of the same model:

The full name is: Husqvarna LT151, HELT151B 2004-2006.

The only picture I could find on my phone right now: I belive it's the back of the tracktor

So I hope to find some better photos.
If not, Il be going to have the opportunity to get some new ones in about two weeks.

·
2,875 Posts
Hi Yngve ...welcome to the friendliest forum...I have heard that Norway is a beautiful country...would love to see more pictures of your tractor with the beautiful countryside in the background

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Yngve ...welcome to the friendliest forum...I have heard that Norway is a beautiful country...would love to see more pictures of your tractor with the beautiful countryside in the background
Hey Mark!
I have som pictures from the area, but not with the tractor right now

Just some nature pictures for now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some nice scenery there
Thanks, but It has been a lousy winter so far here.
Today it's raining. So we are going to get quite a bit of ice here. And then probably snow on top of that...
But it's quite nice to look at once the winter takes hold. And in the summer time it's even better.
and the GT doesn't look in too bad of shape.
Almost anything can look good with a good coat of paint! ;)
But It's not bad at all. Just the transmission...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts