My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have been reading the forums here for some time. In fact, long enough for you people to be a bad influence on me. I just bought a 1940 Ford 9N. My wife and I have been blessed, and ended up with some acreage that has been in the family for a few generations. We built a small hunting cabin in the middle of the woods there, and have been making walking trails all over it. After mowing a couple miles of 8' wide trails with an old 30" riding mower, I decided it was time for a tractor. Plan to get a finish mower for it, so I can spend more time walking the trails, and less time mowing them. Of course there are a multitude of other projects I can think of now, and each one needs another piece of equipment. I can see this is gonna be a long road.
Thanks for the great forum!
Jim

· Premium Member
5,676 Posts
Welcome to our affliction, you will find more and more and more...things for your tractor and you to do together. Just remember to make it sound like HARD disagreeable work when around the wife.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.