My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - In the SF Bay Area and have 3 Ford tractors with Howard Rotavators that I use for a seasonal weed abatement side job. Pretty busy this time of year! Lots of useful info here.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

Great to have you here. Hope you enjoy yourself.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Rotavator

:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is a great resource and the members here are always very helpful.

(I was born and raised in the east bay, there were farms within view of the house I grew up in and now there are just rooftops...)

·
MTF Member Since Day 1
622 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Rotavator

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the forum. This is a great resource and the members here are always very helpful.

(I was born and raised in the east bay, there were farms within view of the house I grew up in and now there are just rooftops...)
I live in Walnut Creek, have been here since 1962, and I remember what you described...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts