My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
came across your site and thought i would join, we just got our 2010 BX2360 (turf tire with the back filled and a 60" deck)last weak-end to replace the 16 year old craftsman garden tractor. it has a whole 4.3 hours on it now, i also have a 09 B2620 with front loader,tooth bar, quick hitch on back,box scrapper,60" cutter,6' blade,6' landscrape rack, lights front and back, and a gun rack.
anyway the wife and I have 20 acres about 65 miles out of st.louis, very quite out here, just the way i like it. no kids, just me and the wife of 27 years, 7 dogs and a mess of cats, so we have his and hers toys, from tractors,dirt bikes to supped up diesel pick-up trucks.and 1 condo on wheels (30ft 5th wheel) that we have been to few place's with.

thanks for letting me join and you all have a nice place here
terry

Oh, and be warned i don"t type the best but working on that

·
Machinery enthusiast
4,257 Posts
Welcome aboard Terry. Hey no fair having all that and no kids :D
As you've probably determined we like to talk tractor here, as well as any and everything else thats even remotely related :D
I know when I went from a GT to my BX23 it was like going to a Caddy or similar.
If you've got any stories, pics, experiences you want to share just jump right on in.
Dave

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks you for the welcome,oh,i got some storys like when me and the B2620 got to know each other in the creek/big ditch it took me 4 hour to get it out,435lbs of box scraper is really tough to get off when its all pinned on a bank and tractor at the same time.with only 1 arm and the wife yepping at me like a little dog that just wont shut-up (you all know what i mean)but thats all another thread LOL
here is the tractors
B2620 .02hours on it coming home

BX2360 1.2hours on it coming home

together

1 - 5 of 5 Posts