My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading these forums for some time and love all the infiormation. I am a Lawn Boy fan and currently own 2. One is a 2000 10323 Silver Pro and the other is a 1997 10518.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome mmdstech, nice to have you here and plenty of LB fans on board so you'll fit right in :fing32:.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Glad you are here. There are several of us Lawnboy nuts here in the Gopher state. Welcome!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I have both of those mowers as well! welcome... pics are always appreciated too;)

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I've been reading these forums for some time and love all the infiormation. I am a Lawn Boy fan and currently own 2. One is a 2000 10323 Silver Pro and the other is a 1997 10518.
Can't have one without company. Pretty soon your having a party of LBs in your garage.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I already want another one. For some reason I think the 10518 would look good next to a 10525. The hunt is on! Hopefully buying another mower won't push the wife over the edge. The garage gets pretty cold in the winter!!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Now those are some nice lookin mowers!!! I love the side bagger really screams LAWNBOY to me!!!

I would love to come across a few Side bagger kits! Need to start searchin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts