My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this site while looking for information about Ford garden tractors :D

Just bought my first rider and its a 91ish, I believe, Ford LGT 18H. It's in pretty good shape and a blast to drive. Already mowed down a 4 foot weed field and pulled some tree limbs out of the weeds with it! :Tractor2: <-- Needs to be blue :fing32:

I'll have to get some pictures of it. Now that I'm already hooked I want a LGT 195 :trink39:

·
1981 Ford 1100 4WD
876 Posts
Thet are nice machines. I bought a 88 LGT14H a couple of years ago. What size deck does yours have? Is it the 48?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have been looking for a 195 myself. I just missed out on a local one by about 5 minutes. Nice tractor and cheap!:crybaby:

·
Registered
59 Posts
If you type in "Ford lgt 195 for sale" in google look at the one that says" I HATE TO DO THIS BUT" The guy had one in texas for sale that looked BRAND new for like 900.00. If I would have seen that.........:crybaby:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thet are nice machines. I bought a 88 LGT14H a couple of years ago. What size deck does yours have? Is it the 48?
Yup, it has a 48" deck and came with a plow in great condition and tire chains.

What part of Michigan?...
I recently moved up to Oxford, MI

If you type in "Ford lgt 195 for sale" in google look at the one that says" I HATE TO DO THIS BUT" The guy had one in texas for sale that looked BRAND new for like 900.00. If I would have seen that.........:crybaby:
I seen that too, but argh Texas :( I actually went to go see one in Owosso, MI that was listed on craigslist, the guy had it listed for $1200, went down to $800 on the phone. But, when I got there it was in really rough shape. Deck spindles were frozen, all the deck adjustments were booger welded up, engine smoked a bit, the guy was jamming on the hydraulics levers to try and get it to work, axle seals were leaking and a few other things. In the end, I had to pass for the time being. I needed something I can use now and it seems like this one would need a lot of $$$$ and many hours of work to come close to correcting.

·
Super Moderator
16,488 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Stang351w :MTF_wel:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts