My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I'm Sean. I've recently been moved over to handling our larger equipment here at the farm supply, and needed a good knowledge base for some of my more off the wall ideas. Looked like you guys met the bill.

I've been a tinker since I was five, and went through phases repairing computers, radios, satellite ground stations, auido visual systems, and eventually settled down here at the Feed n' Seed almost three years ago, after moving to the area to start my 40 acre homestead. I started full time this monday, and have been banging my head against the wall trying to catch up on five years worth of delayed maintenance and lost/broken fittings. I've got an AS in Electronics Engineering, a BA in Philosophy of Mass Media, and a bunch of dumb certificates that mean nothing anymore.

In my spare time, I like to blacksmith, train my dogs, and try to find more "unreachable areas" around my house with ropes and a bag full of tanacity. Oh, and drinking beer with the wife is always a good time.

Thanks for having me. I'm about off work, but I expect my deluge of newbie questions will begin shortly.

Have a good evening, all.
-Sean

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome Sean. Glad to have you join us. Lot's of great information here.

·
Administrator
21,924 Posts
Welcome! Lots of fun places to explore around here, too. Enjoy them.

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
welcome sean, we have lots of forums that should interest you...

sorry no blacksmith forum :trink40:

glad you found us

:Welcome::Welcome::Welcome:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,318 Posts
:Welcome1:

Great to have you. You will enjoy it here. Great time, great people, and great information.

Welcome aboard.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Sean

:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome. Looks like no disasters were waiting for me upon arrival at work today, so will have a chance to look around a bit more.

·
MTF Member Since Day 1
623 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Sean

1 - 16 of 16 Posts