My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:howdy: hi, i just became active again in this forum, here are some pics of a tractor we just done a frame off restore on, its a yardman, 18hp opposed twin brigs, we had it painted to mock a John Deere, i know, that's bad, but its for an 11 year old autistic boy. this boy is so into John Deere he has every thing Deere, toys, bed sheets, hats, gloves, wants a Deere tattoo, lol. any way, its all stock except the paint job, was completed today when the brand new front tires came in, ok, all new parts list, front tires, rear tires, seat, fuel lines, fuel filter, throttle & choke cables, all light bulbs front and rear, new oil & filter, air filter and pre filter, spark plugs, new coil, new hydro trans and all belts, this runs like a top and rides just as sweet. and looks ok for what it is, remember, this is for a 11 year old autistic boy that craves John Deere, we couldn't afford a real Deere as this tractor was donated to us for this rebuild for him, today as he drove it from the garage, his smile was bigger then the state of Texas. he was so happy, and that's what made me do this for him, the look on his face as i watched him drive around the yard. :fing32: il get pics of him riding it tomorrow, i didn't have a camera handy at time he was driving it, sorry guys.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
31,654 Posts
You did a great job on the tractor and thanks from all of us at MTF for helping to to make a young boy happy. :thThumbsU :MTF_wel:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heyy, :howdy: lol well its done, the new tires showed up and tony loves ridin it around the yard, untill it blew a fuse, a bad headlight socket shorted out the electrical but no worrys, we got er up and runing again, hehe guna paint the rims deere yellow and its a done deal, lol, thanks for the compliments, this prodject took about three months to compleat woulda been done faster but money issues made it drag, tony is the boy in yellow shirt, as if you couldnt tell, hehe :congrats:http://www.mytractorforum.com/images/smilies/congrats.gif

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.