My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is Jim, 42 years old, I'm originally from So Cal, but transplanted to Indiana in 94. Recently had a new home built, suffer from Emphysema/COPD, and need to find a Lawn Tractor/Mower that will suit my needs...Not having a heart attack, or suffocating, while pushing a mower, or shoveling snow. I am a Corvette nut, own a 2008 Corvette Z06, and enjoy hunting, fishing, and shooting.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome Jim good to have you aboard here with us and enjoy the forums. Best wishes in your quest and the folks here will give you ideas if you provide your budget limits, property type and acreage and what you plan to use this machine for besides mowing :fing32:.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Hi Jim, and :Welcome1: Don't know how much lawn you need to mow or driveway you need to clear, but I have a2006 Husqvarna GTH24T that has a 48" deck,and an Agrifab 42" snowblower for winter use. I'm 74 and have C.O.P.D. too, and i've been very happy with my Husqvarna. I'm not trying to steer you to Husqvarna because there are a lot of good rigs out there. Just wanted to welcome you to MTF. No matter which rig you get, i'd advise getting a cab for the winter use.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome to the forums from a fellow hoosier. Your in the right place for tractor info. There are many knowledgable people here that can help you with your tractor selection. I like things that go BANG also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts