My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Natalie B. I am 21 and from MI. Yup a girl who owns and LOVES her tractor....I am the proud new owner of a 1960 Ford 800 loader tractor with the select-o-speed transition. I am still quite new to tractor ownership and am trying desperately to learn. i also want to make contact with other people who have or have had the same tractor as me. The tractor is going to be used to help run my horse farm and i hope to show it form time to time.
thanks all
:thanku:

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome Natalie, nice to have you aboard here with us and hope you enjoy the forums :). Took a look at your gallery image of the Ford and looks like a nice machine, best wishes in your quest :fing32:.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you very much
i am very excited to find somewhere i can try to learn, and thank you for the complement. i really love my tractor. :)

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Since the SOS didn't come out until 1959 you have an 801 model not an 800 model. Basically the same tractor with different fenders,carb,air cleaner,ect. A good tractor if the SOS works properly. Good luck with your new tractor. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Kirk

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Welcome to out little corner of the web, glad to have ya... don't forget the pics, it is an unofficial requirement. :fing32:

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Hi Natalie, welcome to the group and that's a nice looking tractor.
GB in MN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts