My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently was given my dads 1975 Massey 14.
After overhauling the engine I found this website and it encouraged me to do a complete restoration. The large amount of information given has been a great help and I am now caught the bug and hope to collect and restore additional garden tractors.
Its great to find a group of knowledgable peoplle with similiar intrests. I plan to add some photos of my current project soon.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Yep, we need to see some pictures.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are some pictures of the MF14. First two show ready to add mower deck. Still need to paint and assemble it and mule. Other 2 two photos show before and during teardown. This is my first attempt at photos, hope it works.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Two more pics.
Luckily the tractor was pretty complete. I completely tore it down and had a friend with a blast business, blast and prime. Paints were Ag Specialty brand I bought from All States Ag Parts. Silver Mist and Flint Grey I spray can painted. Red I used cheap HVLP gun. Decals I bought from Maple Hunter in Texas. Motor had to be bored over .010" due to oil blowbye. Tires are original. Only thing I need to make original is seat and front hub covers.

Also Rob I work at Kahlenberg's just down the street

·
Registered
943 Posts
Great Job! and:Welcome1:

·
Super Moderator
23,771 Posts
:MTF_wel2: gademan!

A fine looking ride indeed! A very well done restoration.

·
Registered
534 Posts
WOW!!!!

Looks like new.

Great job.

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Very nice!!!! You're making me want to fix my mf16!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.