My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hi . Recently purchased a gravley gmt9000 few weeks ago . And will need some help to fix it up hope you guys have some gravley gurus. Will post in gravely section.

·
Administrator
13,637 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,257 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Welcome, where you located? Your avatar didn't look like any Gravely I'm familiar with so I Googled it; Holy conjones Batman that's one big GT!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well she's a brute for sure. Dont know anything about it except whatvim learning from Google lol . Previous owner never used it as a lawnmower. And made a home made snowblower attachment. I took it off for now and going to re-engineer the mount and pto contraption that vibrated the heck out of the machine. It has a genuine gravley heated cab. At one point it got re-powered with a VW 1.6 n/a motor that you'd find in a 80's VW rabbit. I think its a cool little unit once i fix her all up. Built pretty solid also. Id like too find or build the optional 3 point hitch that was available for it. The only downer is the rear pto is a single speed at 540rpm . But it is independent! The mid is something like 1800rpm and is a clutch type. And mine is stuck on ... so i have to look at that also. Heres a few pics .. i plan on posting stuff and progress as i go.. just unsure where yet lol

Attachments

·
5,207 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your stay here! Lots of knowledgeable folks ready to help. Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts